top of page


  • When are the Homeowner Association Meetings?

    • Meetings are held the first Tuesday of every month at Episcopal High School Alumni House at 6:00 pm. The Annual Meeting is held in June. Be sure to check the front entrance sign as well as the neighborhood Facebook or Nextdoor page for any changes in meeting dates or locations. We encourage residents to attend any meetings they can.

  • How do I get involved with the Homeowner Association Board?

    • Come to a board meeting, meet the board and find out how you can help our neighborhood thrive! ​

  • How much are annual dues and what do my annual dues go to?

    • Annual dues are $150 and contribute to the upkeep of common grounds, maintenance of our beautiful live oak trees, security officers, signage, lighting, water, legal fees and neighborhood events. Dues were increased from $100 to $150 at the annual June 2018 meeting.

  • I’m making changes to the exterior of my home, do I need approval?

    • Yes. Please contact the Architectural Committee before starting construction. Please email the architectural board member with the details of the changes you plan to make. Keep in mind, the covenants and restrictions collectively provide very positive standards for every homeowner’s comfort and community integrity. 

  • What day is trash and recylce pick up?

    • Trash and recycle pickup is on Monday. Bins must be placed at the curb before 5am. Trash only is also picked up on Thursdays.

  • Can cars be parked on the street?

    • According to the EBR Municipal Code NO parking is allowed on sidewalks, medians, cul-de-sacs or servitudes between the curb and sidewalk. Temporary parking is allowed on the street within 18 inches of the right hand curb for periods up to nine (9) hours.

bottom of page